Waterloo 2015 Part 1 The Allied Camp.

I just found my pictures and a few videos from the wonderful 200th Anniversary of the Battle of WATERLOO. I thought i'd post them because...why not?

Theres a lot so here is part one.

Still my favourite photo, very evocative.

Make way for the Kings' men!
Scots Greys (The re-enactors had American or Canadian accents I seem to remember?)


Brunswick hussars.



5/60th


These Brunswickers impressed me with their drill.

Add caption

Waterloo 2015 Re-enacment. Brunswickers drill and test fire.






The various groups formed up to begin the long march to the other side of the battlefield for the evening refight.



















Waterloo 2015 Re-enacment. Artillery file past.


Bavarians. Immaculate. Who cares that they weren't there originally?



Saxon Artillery? The more the merrier I guess!







A few Austrians to make up the numbers.



Mont St.Jean Farm.


Comments

Popular Posts